Iframe Online are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and are compliant with the GDPR.
- We do not share any personal information we collect on you with any other organisations or individuals.
- We keep all information you provide to us completely confidential, no matter how or why you provide it.
- Only employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
- No personal information will be provided to any third party, except for in the unusual event that we are required to do so by law
- By using any of the forms on our website you agree to have your email address added to our mailing list.
- You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on services or news. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us. All emails sent will give you the option to unsubscribe.
- We take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data that our users may input via this website. We cannot, however, be responsible for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons. We therefore exclude all liability for this.
- We are committed to complying with U.K. data protection laws to the extent that they apply to our use of personal information.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data.
YOUR RIGHT TO KNOW
- You can find contact details for our company representative on our contact us page.
- By filling in the newsletter sign-up form on our website, you are giving us your consent to use your personal data for periodic mailings.
- You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on services or news. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us. All emails we send to you will give you the option to unsubscribe.
- We will retain your data until you instruct us to remove it or decide to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
- Your personal data might be accessed by web developers and other contractors providing us with newsletter functionality.
- Your personal data will be stored until you tell us otherwise.
- In case you would like to exercise any of your GDPR related rights (the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and right to data portability) please contact us via email or contact us form that can be found on Contact us page.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- It is not contractually binding to provide us with your personal data to receive a newsletter from us.
- Personal data provided via the newsletter subscription form is not profiled and automated decision making is not applied
- We will not use personal data provided via the sign-up form for any other purpose than described above.
COOKIES AND TRACKING
In order to improve the overall experience of visiting our website, we use a server-based log to collect anonymous information about our website visitors. This data is only used to generate statistical charts and will not be used in any other way.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They are mainly used as a way of improving the website functionalities or to provide more advanced statistical data.
Our website uses Google Analytics which relies on cookies to generate more advanced visitor charts and data mining reports. Similarly to our server-based logs, Google Analytics collects anonymous information that will not be used to identify our website visitors.
Our website contains password protected area(s) that require a user to login. This login system offers to remember the user email address if the relevant box is ticked. Ticking the box will create a cookie that will automatically expire after 1 year or if the box is un-ticked on a subsequent visit.
Your web browser (the software you use to access our website) should allow you to control the cookies that it stores on your computer. Please refer to the relevant supplier’s website to find out more.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us by phone, email or post.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect and process the following data items related to you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.iframeonline.co.uk. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please opt-out as directed below.
We do not hold content of an adult nature but when making a purchase we state that customers confirm they are at least 16 years of age and have permission to use their chosen payment method.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
You will provide us information about yourself, your firm or company, and your practices when you register to be a user of our services, register for certain services or sign up for our email newsletters.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. If you use our “Email this page” feature to send a copy of that page to someone else, your email address will appear as the sender of the email. Both your email address and the recipient’s email address will not be used for any other purpose.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If The Iframe Online Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Right to Opt-out
If you do not wish to receive any promotional or marketing e-mails, you may opt-out of receiving those communications by using the opt-out mechanism on the User Account Settings Web page, or by sending an e-mail with the subject line ‘Unsubscribe’ to our e-mail address – see above. All new registrations are automatically opted out as the default in line with the GDPR.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We use third parties to facilitate our business, including, but not limited to, sending email and processing credit card payments. In connection with these business operations, our partners and other third parties may have access to your personal information for use in connection with business activities.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Secure Information Transmissions
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. Some of the information you may enter on our Web site may be transmitted securely via Secure Sockets Layer SSL, 256 bit encryption services. Pages utilizing this technology will have URL’s that start with HTTPS instead of HTTP.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Your rights under GDPR
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site contains links to and from our other company websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have exactly the same privacy policies.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by contacting us (contact information above). Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR. Any access request will be free unless deemed unreasonable when a fee may apply in accordance with the GDPR.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We will post any changes to this policy on our website. Those changes will then apply to any future use by you of our website.
15 Queens Road
+44 (0)1492 588435 from outside the UK
Updated: 25th May 2018
Iframe Online Ltd.
Frame Photo is a trading style of Iframe Online Ltd
Company Number: 10419300
Registered Office: Windsor House, 26 Mostyn Avenue, Llandudno, Conwy. LL30 1YY
Telephone Number: 01492 588435
VAT registration Number: 252 6453 09